Boultbee Brooks Case Study
About Boultbee Brooks
Privately owned property investment and development company in London. Formed in 2011 and has collectively transacted more than £700m worth of deals to date within the commercial and residential sector.
What Was The Problem
The client was not well positioned on Google for their company branding which was posing a problem as users on the Internet were likely to find a competitor of a similar name and utilising their services rather than the services of our client.
What We Did
- Ensured prominent branding placement was coded throughout the website in import areas of the website including page titles, headings, internal linking and many other locations.
- The website was submitted to high quality websites from our network of sites which we have researched and selected over the years we have been in business, together with supporting links from high quality local citations to help with brand reputation.
- Created and submitted press releases to assist with further online exposure for the company brand.
- Created a Google Local Business listing targeting the London area.
Why We Did It
To achieve a better standing in Google search relative to the company branding and to help improve the online reputation of the client.
What Was Achieved
The company now ranks on the first page of Google for their company branding terms, and more importantly are now positioned in a higher place to that of their competitor.
Some examples of keywords ranking on Google.co.uk Page One:
- commercial property developer Harrogate
- commercial property developer Nottingham
- commercial property developers Birmingham
- commercial property developers London
Boultbee Brooks Real Estate Feedback
“Fantastic turnaround and prompt results. Thank you so much for your help as always.”
– Christine Elsasser, Office Manager
Other Case Studies
Get In Touch